17.11.10

Arts and Crafts

I have been trying to get back into the swing of making things lately. So today I got down to it. I have been all about velvet lately and went out bought some stretch velvet, blood red, plum, moss, and navy.  I wanted something warm for the cold weather, and they needed to be comfy too. I dug out an old pattern I had for leggings and tights and got right to work. I took a quick shot of the plum pair( I will be sure to take better snaps of them all later) I love their high waist, I am just playing with different back pocket ideas for now.


   I also had some left over fabric so I tried my hand on making a new makeup bag for myself, I was listening to Diane the Agent Cooper tapes(from twin peaks) the other night and came up with this idea. I think it's sort of cheesy.. but oo well so am I.




I also got around to making those earrings and headband as well.