30.11.10

Birthdays and Such

SO every year on November 29th I get one year older.. it's like clock work and it never fails to happen. This year after many years of not having a birthday party, and them leading to things like me purchasing a cake for myself and eating it alone, my man Chris threw my a REAL party, and then his Mom threw me a breakfast brunch the next day! It was soo strange and surreal to just get to spend time with my friends and family and just relax and enjoy myself.  It was amazing to see so many old friends and get to squeeze them. I also got to eat tons of great food and drink lots of great drinks. I also made some great new friends along the party train. I have to say I also was given some amazing gifts! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I tried to snap up some photos of the good times.. but honestly I was having too good of a time to have the camera up on my face.


Velvet and Lace... Top hats and Feathers.. thats the start of a new decade.