10.11.10

  Welcome to Light Witch..the companion blog to my website I have decided that with some extra time on my hands  I would share with the world some thoughts, new photos, and happening in my little world.
  I have never really had a blog before, anything more then a Tumblr seemed beyond me, so any tips or suggestions you all have.. that would be super.
  I look forward to sharing so much with you all, and making this a nice place to visit.

  For now I will let you all know that I am hoping to be getting a new Canon Eos 60D  I can hardly wait to get my hands on it. I feel like I have been not taking as many photos as I should be and this will really get me in a photo mood, I can tell.  On that note I will let you see what I have been working on before my new camera arrives.

No comments: