31.12.10

New Year

This last week has been such a blur! I have been oversleeping, thrifting, and working on new projects. In all my haze Chris has managed to plan a small but amazing new years pot luck at our house! I am super  excited for this as some of my favorite folks are coming up to ring in 2011, Kris, Emily,Ali and maybe even Sam!!! So I have a little bit of cleaning to do and need to hit up the Trader Joe's. But I want to show you all some of the new hand mades I put up in the store. Love you all and Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

Emily Rose said...

cant wait! we didnt really do any shopping for the potluck since plans were kinda up in the air, and i know kris has a lot of eating restrictions so we weren't sure what to do about that. so sorry we wont be able to bring anything!

EATING THE ABSTRACTION said...

Such a wonderful weekend...I'm so happy that we dreamed it up. I'll be daydreaming of our trip to Quabbin for a looong time. XO