16.8.11

Treasures

     Over the weekend Christopher and I took a small trip around to some local antique stores in the area and this is my little collection of treasures. I found a great hand woven ribbon fringe shawl, I already have a few so this one might make it's way in to the shop. In the middle is a great blue and coral two piece pajama set from the 30's,  it was such a bargain, and just the right size that I could not pass it up I just love soft slinky nick wear, and this one will be great for the coming cool weather of fall.  I picked up a little white and silver handbag that has a dainty little chain, it's just so sweet, this too will most likely make it's way to the store. Lastly I found this great peach silk and lace slip from Bergdorfs.
     I think I made out pretty well for going to antique stores which typically do not have much in the way of clothes.  I am going to try and do posts like this more often, what do ya think?
   
   

No comments: