4.7.11

Looking New


The last few days I have been busy working on my store. I kept looking at it and thinking something just was not right.  I repainted a wall in our house, took out everything I had and started shooting. It was a ton of work but I think it was well worth it. I also added some new items to the store, mostly things that were in my closet that I have not worn in ages.  I think the plain wall makes it easier to focus on the clothes.  The light is pretty great too,  as the wall I painted is right by the front door.  Let me know what you think. 



 

 After I had taken all the photos and started updating I got carried away and color coded my store. I think it will make it easier to shop my store. I started with black and white then went right through the rainbow.

No comments: